Interactive Live Product Demo
Regular interactive Live Product Demos are held for Showcasing the CodeSScientific products.
Product Demo Outline
1. Intruduction of the product
2. All features of the product
3. Simulation setup
4. Input parameters involved in the simulation
5. Editing the program
6. Live simulation of the application example
7. Output results
8. Questions and answers
Who Should Attend?
1. University researchers, teaching faculties and students
2. Government lab researchers
3. Company researchers
Product Demo Scheduling
1. The interactive live product demos are held on weekdays and on weekends too.
2. The interactive live product demos timings are set to match the local timings in your country.
3. You can schedule for these demos by sending an email to: email@example.com.